Bay Point’s 184-site seasonal campground offers all the comforts of home combined with all the wonderful benefits and amenities of the resort lifestyle. The campground features completed hook-ups with electric, city water and sewer, parking area and room for a deck or porch. Located just inside the entrance to the campground is Beach Treats, a concession stand that features soft-serve ice cream, pizza, other food items and your favorite beverage. The sandy beaches, waterfront dining, outdoor activities and recreation, Summer entertainment and special events are all included with a Bay Point campground membership.
Bay Point truly offers all the comforts of home:
- Sanitary sewer, electric service and city water at each campsite
- Modern Showers & Restrooms
2017 Seasonal Campground Prices
For a complete information packet click here.
April 1 to November 1
|Bay Point Resort Fee||$ 598.00|
|Lakefront Lot Rent||$5400.00|
|Other Lot Rent||$4700.00|
|Utilities (water & electric)||$ 600.00|
Bunny’s Beach Treats
Visit Beach Treats, located on 1st Street in the Campground, right next to the beach!
- Soft serve ice cream with flavor burst!
- Now featuring fresh, hot pizzas made just for you right at Beach Treats!
- Also offering: hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos & cheese, pretzels, slushies, Pepsi products in cans, cans of beer, and Coppa wines!
Come join us for a cone or sandwich on our new deck right on the beach with a beautiful open view of Lake Erie!